History with partners & donors:
- 2006 The first grants Solidarity – Tadamon received from UNICEF & Canadian Embassy for child’s rights awareness activities.
- The support from UNICEF lasts to date.
- The Canadian Embassy provided an additional grant for child protection in 2008.
- The first grant received from The Global Fund for Women (GFW) for woman program was in 2007. GFW has provided Solidarity – Tadamon four additional grants till May 2014.
- The partnership with Save the Children UK for child protection project started in 2007.
- 2008 receiving grant from The British Embassy.
- 2009-2014, the partnership with the Danish Refugees Council (DRC) for various education, protection, woman & emergency projects.
- 2010 receiving a small scale fund from Woman World Day for Prayers (WWDP).
- 2011- 2013, the partnership with the Norwegian Refugees Council (NRC) (CIDA & SIDA as co-fund providers) for human rights & peace-building projects.
- 2009- 2015, the partnership with War Child Holland (WCH) for various education, protection & emergency projects (OCHA, UNHCR, & EU co-fund providers).
- 2014 Partnerships with Welfare for remedial education.
- 2014 partnership with MAP for children psycho-social support project.
Current donors & partners:
- WCH: Partnership for three education and psycho-social support projects.
- Welfare: Small grant for education support project.
- MAP: Partnership for psycho-social & mental health project.
- DRC: Partnership for small women empowerment project.