Solidarity Association for Social & Cultural Development (Tadamon) is a registered NGO that works among the Refugee Palestinian women & children in Lebanon with Registration number: 330/AD.
Establishment date: December 7th 2005.
Promote the education of woman and child’s rights. Empower women and children in the Palestinian camps & gatherings on the social, educational and economical sides.
- Consciousness on child’s rights and protection developed.
- Consciousness on woman’s rights to equality & protection from GBV developed.
- School achieving & regularity improved among UNRWA school students.
- School drop- out among the students of UNRWA schools decreased.
- Children long life skills to improve self-confidence developed.
- Women & children psycho-social problems alleviated.
- Women & young children vocational & economic skills developed.
- Friendly spaces available for children & young boys & girls at increased risks.
Protection & psycho-social support program for children & youth:
- Education support & long life skills for children & youth.
- Woman & girl’s rights based awareness & empowerment program.
- Relief & recovery for women & children affected by armed conflict
- Child & woman led advocacy & community sensation.
a- Equal access to the activities & programs:
The beneficiaries of Solidarity – Tadmon programs are selected according to their needs & interests, with no any kind of discrimination.
b- Protection policy:
Solidarity – Tadamon adopts child protection policy that takes children best interests into high consideration & ensures child’s safety.
Each staff member in Solidarity – Tadamon is committed to this policy & responsible of putting it into action.
c- Participation principles in PM&E:
The beneficiaries of Solidarity –Tadmon programs, her field & operational staff along with some related stakeholders, actively participate in the PM&E of all her programs and activities.
The following creative tools are adopted & continuously updated for making Solidarity (Tadamon programs more effective & attractive:
- Usage of fine arts.
- From peer to peer education.
- Investment in available visual tools for awareness.
- Investment in computer & internet for education support & advocacy.
- Invest in active learning and training tools (DEALS MODALS, RIGHT TO PLAY, Active English teaching materials).