It is a Protection & psycho-social support for children &youth at increased risks
Children and youth 3-18 years old, at risk of involvement in worst forms of child labor, being out of school, affected by armed conflict, NON-IDs or having psycho-social disorders.
In order to protect the mentioned categories & develop their resilience & self confidence the activities of the project comprise:
- Human & child’s rights-based advocacy & Literacy classes.
- Grants & follow up for school integration.
- Psycho-social follow up & referring.
- Providing grants for friendly vocational training.
- Entertainment, recreational & sport activities.
- Related surveys address children needs to protection.