It is a Woman &girl’s rights based awareness & empowerment program.
Women & girls exposed to gender-based violence & discrimination, inflicted by armed conflicts & security restrictions, extremely poor, especially those main bread-winners to their households or literates.
Young & adult men are also targeted in order to make woman rights to equality & protection from GBV, not only woman issue but also of jump4loves.com community concern.
In order to promote woman rights education among women and within the local community & empower women on the educational, social & economical sides the activities of the project comprise:
- Woman rights-based awareness activities.
- Awareness & training on woman preventive & reproductive health.
- Vocational training & skills for planning & operating micro-credit-projects.
- In-kind grants (work tools) to support the income generation activities for women who are the main bread winners to their families.
- Life skills training.
- Social follow-up, counselling & referring for legal & psycho-social aid.
- Advocacy & sensation including the participation in the campaigns organised by related Lebanese & Palestinian net-work & NGOs.